Syracuse, NY Daily Deals & Local Savings
Computers make the workday easier since they let you email messages to coworkers instead of carving them into their cubicle wall with a rock. Get with the times with this Groupon.
$99 for a Microsoft MCSE certification training bundle ($1,595 value)
- Topics include Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, and MTA
- 24 months of online access
- 30+ Microsoft IT courses with over 100 hours of on-demand expert instructional content
- Certification training for Enterprise Systems Admin, IT Systems Manager, Systems Architect, and more
- Labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
With this training bundle students will be up-to-date with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 technology, preparing them for the MCSE Server Infrastructure certification. This training prepares students to pass Microsoft certification exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-413, and 70-414. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also have access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, video demonstrations and free access to our iOS iPad App. Upon successful completion, learners will receive a Certificate of Mastery in Server 2012 R2.
A fun way to mix things up when signing up for a gym membership is to tell them your name is "Jim Membership." Enjoy exercise with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19.99 for a one-month unlimited membership for one, including classes ($49.99 value)
- $39.99 for a two-month unlimited membership for one, including classes ($99.98 value)
- $29.99 for a one-month unlimited membership for two, including classes ($99.98 value)
Children have a natural instinct to claim their belongings, whether it's by putting toys in their mouth or planting flags in their food. Make a mark with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $5 for one pack of 42 personalized children's name labels ($19.99 value)
- $9 for two packs of 42 personalized children's name labels ($39.98 value)
Printed on sturdy vinyl in a variety of fun designs, the personalized labels let kids keep track of their belongings. The labels can be customized with up to 55 letters, and are even dishwasher safe.
Bartenders memorize hundreds of drinks, like the martini, bloody mary, and beer. Become a mix master with this Groupon.
- $29 for one on-demand mastering beer brewing course ($595 value)
This online course will teach students how to become a master brewer and how to brew craft beer from scratch. Students will learn about brewing different beer styles including blonde ale, IPA, and imperial stout. Learn more about the course here.
Family-Friendly Lodge with Spa and Indoor Water Park
Summer and fall in New Yorkâ€™s Finger Lakes region mean hiking, fishing, and swimming in the areaâ€™s many pristine lakes. At Hope Lake Lodge and Conference Center, you can enjoy the weather by ziplining over a canopy of evergreens or riding a coaster down a mountainside at the resortâ€™s Adventure Center. The Adventure Centerâ€”as well as its indoor water parkâ€”helped Hope Lake Lodge earn a spot on TripAdvisorâ€™s list of the Top 25 Large Hotels & Resorts for Families in the World.
At the onsite Cascades Indoor Waterpark (1-day passes are included with this Getaway), you can hop on tube slides that wind from the water park to outside the building and back before splashing into a crystal-clear pool. Thereâ€™s also a wave pool that surges with 67,000 gallons of water. At Little Bear Falls, kids can splash on a swing set or pintsize water slide. Later, you can unwind at Waterfalls Spa, where services include hydrotherapy and vichy treatments.
The resort resembles an alpine lodge with a crackling 40-foot-tall stone fireplace and walls made of thick timber. Suites are trimmed with knotted-wood accents and equipped with full kitchens and flat-screen TVs. In the morning, visit the Acorn Grill for farm-fresh eggs, scrumptious cinnamon rolls, and other breakfast fare.
Finger Lakes, New York: Rolling Vineyards, Deep Gorges, and More than 1,000 Waterfalls
Upstate New Yorkâ€™s Finger Lakes region gets its name from the 11 long, thin lakes that were forged here by glaciers thousands of years ago. The upheaval created breathtaking geographyâ€”more than 1,000 waterfalls spill down the sides of the areaâ€™s famous rocky gorges.
In nearby Ithaca, travelers can commemorate the rugged setting with a souvenir T-shirt that proclaims â€œIthaca is Gorges.â€ Ithaca borders the longest of the Finger Lakes, Cayuga Lake, and offers postcard-worthy views at the 100-foot-tall Ithaca Falls. Ithaca is also home to Cornell University, one of New Yorkâ€™s two Ivy League schools. Like many of the villages in the area, downtown Ithacaâ€™s historical buildings house bistros, boutiques, and taverns that serve local wine from the Cayuga Wine Trail.
Top Reasons to Visit Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
- This Groupon includes passes to the hotelâ€™s massive indoor water park, which features tons of rides and attractions.
- Kids will get a kick out of MagiQuest, a fantasy-based adventure game where you can battle goblins, befriend pixies, and defeat dragons.
- There are seven restaurants and cafÃ©s onsite for quick and easy mealsâ€”and enough coffee to help you keep up with the little ones.
- Spacious, comfortable suites provide plenty of room for the whole family.
- Northern Lights Arcade and Ten Paw Alley are packed with video game, arcade classics like skee-ball, and miniature bowling.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Fallsâ€”considered by many to be one of the worldâ€™s seven natural wondersâ€”water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises ferries raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls. The tours run from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Fallsâ€”board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
9-Day Vacation in Italy's Most Prominent Cities
Cruise Venice's canals, see Michelangelo's David, and visit Vatican City on this 9-day vacation in Italy's beloved metropolises. You'll navigate between Venice, Florence, and Rome by rail, but there's no set itinerary in each city, so you can explore their landmarks at your own pace. Check out some of our suggested stops below. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 2 nights' accommodations at Hotel Plaza in Venice
- 2 nights' accommodations at Grand Hotel Mediterraneo in Florence
- 3 nights' accommodations at Hotel Villafranca, Hotel Donatello, or Hotel PortaMaggiore in Rome
- Transportation between cities via standard rail with reserved seats
- Breakfast daily
You won't be distracted by honking car horns in the heart of Venice. Cars are off-limits here. Instead, most transportation glides down the countless canals that crisscross this city. Minutes from your Venice hotel, you can ride a gondola along the Grand Canal to see historical architecture ($56).
- See priceless works of art by Jackson Pollock, Salvador DalÃ, and Pablo Picasso at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, a modern-art museum located on the Grand Canal.
- St. Mark's Square: See Venice's largest square on an optional walking tour; Casino Royale and The Italian Job were filmed here ($29).
- Head to the top of the 9th-century bell tower in the square for magnificent views of the neighboring islands and the Dolomite Mountains.
Surrounded by Tuscany's rolling green farmlands, Florence was at the heart of the Italian Renaissance; its museums and churches still display some of the world's most renowned art from that time period. Visit the Uffizi Gallery to marvel at works by Sandro Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci.
- Say it like a local: Florence in Italian is pronounced "Firenze."
- See David: Michelangelo's marble piÃ¨ce de rÃ©sistance is the highlight at the Galleria dell'Accademia.
- Il Duomo: The red-capped dome of Florence's main church is one of Italy's most well-known structures; see it on an optional city tour ($64).
From the Colosseum's crumbling columns to the Sistine Chapel's frescoes painted by Michelangelo, Rome is a wellspring of history and culture. You'll spend 3 nights in the Eternal City, with time to check out the Roman Forum and other ancient relics.
- Toss a coin into Trevi Fountain to help guarantee you'll visit the city again; an optional nighttime city tour will let you see the fountain looking ethereal by moonlight ($58).
- St. Peter's Basilica: This 16th-century masterpiece is the main church of Catholicism, featuring a bronze-trimmed altar, a statue of St. Peter, and a massive vaulted dome. An optional four-hour tour visits the basilica and other Vatican Museums ($70).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isnâ€™t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your stay.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children 12 and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares 1 (800)-682-3333.
Magazine covers help people keep track of time, both from the months printed on them and the prevalence of hot tips about avoiding scurvy. Keep abreast of the times with this Groupon.
- $5 for a one-year subscription to Cosmopolitan ($15 value)
The subscription covers 12 issues of the iconic women's lifestyle magazine, stocked with celebrity news, makeup tips, and relationship advice.
A nice photo can capture the essence of a family or just serve as a reminder of what they all looked like before they had to sell their faces to the mask store. Save face with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $5 for one 8"x10" custom photo canvas ($49.95 value)
- $22.99 for one 16"x20" custom photo canvas ($109.95 value)
- $46.99 for one 20"x30" custom photo canvas ($189.95 value)
- $69.99 for two 20"x24" custom photo canvases ($279.90 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Customize canvases with your photos, or choose from an expansive gallery of stock images for an additional fee
- Individually hand stretched for a professional fit
- Fade-resistant ink
- Printed with high-quality, 12-color system for vivid images
- 3/4" wooden frame stapled with high-pressure pins
- Free upgrade to the 1 1/2â€ frames (available only on 16â€x20â€, 20â€x30â€, and 20"x24" canvases)
- 380 gsm cotton canvas material
Aside from tattooing them onto the surface of a full moon, transferring photos to a high-end canvas is the best way to preserve visual memories. These canvases are individually hand stretched to ensure a perfect fit and come printed with fade-resistant ink that's sure to stand the test of time. In addition, the U.S.-manufactured canvases are attached to a sturdy 3/4" pine wood frame with high-pressure pins and gallery wrapped to further fortify it against art critics and their steely, judgmental gazes.
Hair is a lot like water: it can flow smoothly, cascade dramatically, or fill a mattress. Make waves with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for $70 toward hairstyling tools and products
- $30 for $120 toward hairstyling tools and products
- See the online inventory
- NuMe brand known for original curling wand designs for lasting curls
- Hair dryers and tools for all hair types
- 100% ceramic curling wands with temperature control
- Winner of two 2013 SheKnows Beauty Awards
- Twin: 68"x88" down-alternative comforter, 29oz fill weight
- Full/queen: 88"x88" down-alternative comforter, 40oz fill weight
- King: 104"x88" down-alternative comforter, 48oz fill weight
Hotel Grand Down-Alternative Comforter
- Medium warmth
- Comfortable in most any climate
- End-to-end box construction
- Fill stays in place
- Microfiber shell filled with 100% down-like polyester fibers
- Machine washable
NFL Vinyl Car Mats
Car carpets keep their uniforms as spotless as a third-string punterâ€™s thanks to durable vinyl mats that defend against mud, slush, and debris. The official logo of your favorite professional pigskin handlers proclaims loyalty and suggests an icebreaker for a nervous hitchhiker.
- Set of 2 heavy-duty vinyl car mats
- NFL team logo on black background
- Matching set designed for front of the car or the base of two segways
- Dimensions: 18"x27â€
- Queen: One fitted sheet (60"x80", 16" pocket), one flat sheet (90"x102"), and two pillowcases (20"x30")
- King: One fitted sheet (78"x80", 16" pocket), one flat sheet (108"x102"), and two pillowcases (20"x40")
- California king: One fitted sheet (72"x84", 16" pocket), one flat sheet (108"x102"), and two pillowcases (20"x40")
1,000 Thread Count 100% Egyptian-Cotton Sheet Sets
A high thread count and single-ply construction give these cotton sheets their silky-soft feel, making them perfect for hot summer nights. They come in an array of pastel hues that add a bright, cheerful look to rooms. And because the sheets are wrinkle-resistant, they maintain their pristine appearance without forcing sleepers to levitate.
- Luxuriously soft sheets
- Made from 100% egyptian cotton
- 1,000-thread count
- Single-ply for extra softness
- Wrinkle-free sateen weave
- Made in China
- Machine washable
It's healthy to laugh, which is why people go to comedy shows and doctors always open with a joke diagnosis. Feel better with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one G-Pass to see Bill Cosby (up to $58.60 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Landmark Theatre
- Seating: rows Hâ€“Z of the balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In the 1980s, Bill Cosby was Americaâ€™s primetime dad as the gruff, lovable, and flamboyantly sweatered Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable on NBC's The Cosby Show. Though the sitcom patriarch was perhaps his most memorable role, it only served as one facet of a multitalented artist who has earned Grammys, Emmys, a Presidential Medal of Freedom, a doctorate in education, and dozens of other awards and recognitions. Today he continues to delight and inspire a whole new generation by flooding his Facebook and Twitter accounts with his signature brand of offbeat observations and cantankerous humor. Audience members get the chance to experience live the kind of ebullience he displays in regular videos, in which he dances to Toots and the Maytals and admits that one of his favorite ways to deepen a conversation is to ask, "How do you eat your Oreos?"