Gold Volatility creates buying opportunities
Monday, August 29, 2011
Gold has been up and down lately. Gold was at record highs a few weeks ago and trading over $1900 an ounce. A week later Gold prices crash to $1705 an ounce. Then it bounces back up to over $1830 an ounce and is back down right now to $1791 an ounce. It`s current price is still impressive compared to last weeks $1700 and it looks like those that bought around $1700 took their profits at a price over $1800 an ounce bringing the current price back down. This volatility is a great opportunity to get cheaper gold for investors looking for some safe haven gold. Fundamentals driving the price of gold north are all still there and optimism of economic growth may just be nothing more then positive thinking. Only time will tell. Get great deals on Gold bullion if your looking to jump in the market with APMEX coupons and APMEX sales.
- Invest In Gold for Safe Haven
- American Eagle Coins available at APMEX.com
- Silver Rounds almost at current Spot Price
- Online Brokerage Account Deals
- .99 cent above spot silver sale at APMEX
- Preference to buy Gold and Silver at APMEX.com
- Record Prices for Gold Today.
- Gold American Eagle Deals and Silver American Eagle Deals
Recent Blog Posts
Back Friday and Cyber Monday coupons are now available and sales have started
- Black Friday Coupons and Cyber Monday Coupons
- Read Blog Post
New Gopro Hero 3 silver edition is shipping and you can still use valid Gopro Coupon to save
- Gopro Hero 3 Silver Edition Now Shipping
- Read Blog Post
Archive2013February 20132012November 2012October 2012September 2012August 2012July 2012June 2012May 2012April 2012March 2012February 2012January 20122011December 2011November 2011October 2011September 2011August 2011July 2011June 2011
Get our deals daily
Please enter your email address and we'll send you the best coupons of the day.